Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Menu Monday Tuesday


I had good intention of posting my Menu plan for the week yesterday, but I never made it back to the computer. Now, that I am home for an indefinite period of time, I realize I would like to make the most of it. Anyone who knows me, knows I over-obsess. I have been so obsessive over what I will miss when I have to go back to work, that I am MISSING it all now! It is the little things that fall through the cracks, that lead to a hairy day, like my meal planning. I really enjoy laying out my menu and most of the time stick with it, but lately it has been thrown out the window, and then I am spending the time when I can be hanging with kids after school, scurrying around the kitchen, throwing something together...Well NO MORE! Even if it took me an extra day! Menu Tuesday it is!!!

Monday- Steaks on the grill, White cheddar macaroni, & whatever veggie the kids choose

Tuesday- Day off! Kids are going to SIL for dinner and hubby will eat at work tonight...Seafood Alfredo for ME!

Wednesday- BBQ pork in the crock pot, mini-knot rolls & Applesauce & Carrot sticks

Thursday - Cheddar Potato Soup and sandwiches

Friday - Italian Chicken and Veggies in the crock pot


Wow! I feel like a weight has been lifted...Aahhhh...but sadly it has landed right on my hips :D

3 comments:

Homesteader in Training said...

Hey Melissa!
How would you like to pick out the next theme for Show and Tell SAturday? Let me know quick so I can post it on my blog!
Thank you my friend.
Kim

Melissa said...

Oooh, I would love to!!! hmm..what about your favorite kitchen gadget?? Is that good? if not, I can think of another! :O) thanks Kim!

Homesteader in Training said...

That sounds good! I'll post it. Thank you my friend.