Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan


I figure if I don't plan my menu now, goodness knows when I will get the chance. Monday seems to be a trying day to begin with, and now I have a 8:15am Dr appt! I don't know what I was thinking taking that appt time??? Well, back to the task at hand...it is actually quite an easy week for me ;)
Monday: Dinner @ Moms! PTL after a busy day!
Tuesday: Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper @ Church
Wednesday: Potato Soup & Sandwiches (I never made this last week, we stayed for dinner @ Mom's!)
Thursday: Baked Chicken Legs, Mac & Cheese & Fresh Green Beans
Friday: Pizza night! We will prob have T & the kids over, so this is a crowd pleaser!
Boy, I feel better about the week already!


1 comment:

Homesteader in Training said...

It all looks so yummy my friend. And I haven't forgotten about your blog. lol. It was a crazy weekend.
Big hugs.
Kim