Sunday, March 8, 2009

Feeling Great!

WOW! How different from this afternoon. I was procrastinating so bad over those darn curtains because I had a project to do for a friend. I knew it had to be done (by Tuesday) but I wanted to work on MY curtains! But of course, it was then not enjoyable! So this afternoon, I started the project before me & DH went out. We had so much and I was having such a good time, I didn't even realize I was drinking Caffeinated Coffee!! I have not have High Test at night for months!!!! So, when we came home, I was of course NOT tired! I do think my B12 injection is also kicking in, but the coffee was a big factor! So..I hit the sewing machine! What fun I have had! I have not sewn late at night like this in ages, and I just really enjoyed myself!! I finished the project and I am happily back to the curtains! Aaaawww......I just feel great....for now....tomorrow morning getting up for worship with the time change is going to stink!!!!

No comments: