Monday, March 2, 2009

Meal Plan Tuesday



Yes, that's right. I am no longer going to beat myself up, it is now my official Meal Plan Tuesday! I just can't seem to get my act together to have the meals down for Monday or I do and just don't have the time to blog them! So, the way I look at it, I am ahead of the game! (it is still Monday for 23 more minutes!)

Monday - (Seems redundant, as dinner is over,but oh well!) Chicken Stew in the crock pot with biscuits
Tuesday - Drama Diva's Request! Potato Soup & Baked Chicken Legs. Perfect for our snowy weather!
Wednesday - OFF - Lenten Family Night @ HUMC, Dinner will be served!
Thursday - OFF - Going to Mom's for Dinner! :D
Friday -Shepherd's Pie - Another Drama Diva request!
Baking Plans: Choco-Chip Cookies & Baked Oatmeal *edit* I am adding Irish Soda Bread :O)

Geez, after writing, I can't understand why it takes me so long? That was easy!




1 comment:

Jensmere said...

This is a great idea, Melissa! Thanks for adding it to your blog...your menus sound yummy!

Bless you!
Susan