Saturday, March 7, 2009

Show and Tell Saturday



This week's topic is Our Favorite Vacation.

This fun meme is hosted by Kim over at



Well this is hard, we have many favorites. But if I have to pick one, it would be our Disney Cruise back in 2004. Boy, it was so much fun and we treated like royalty! This was before all the prices went sky high, or we would have done it again by now :( I almost didn't chose this trip because all of my pics are on my PC that broke down on me 3 months ago, and I just dropped it off to see if they can extract all my beloved pics..

So be prepared......

Cheesy Alert!!!!
I was just too lazy to take it off the wall and out of the frame!!

3 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

I've heard this cruise was terrific...maybe one day! Happy Saturday to you:) Amanda:)

The Real Me! said...

I feel a Disney theme going on so far! LOL. I really would like to do the Disney cruise with the kids someday.
Big Mickey size hugs to you!
Kim

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates said...

Great pic! That sounds like it would be so much fun! I have never been on a cruise.