Monday, March 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook - March 2nd

FOR TODAY ..........March 2nd


Outside my window...There is 10 inches of SNOW!


I am thinking...The kids will take 30 minutes to get their snow clothes on and then only stay outside for 15 minutes!


I am thankful for...Having a wonderful "family reunion" of sorts with just our cousins..It was such fun to catch up!


From the kitchen...Peanut Butter Brownies with a choco-pnt butter frosting & Chicken Stew for dinner


I am wearing...My fave sweatpants, warm socks , & a cozy flannel that I snagged from Big Guy ;)


I am creating...Patchwork curtains for my sewing room


I am going...No where TODAY!! :D


I am reading...Living a Life of Balance Bible study & James Patterson's Quickie


I am hoping...That we will have a heat wave in the next 24 hours so I won't have to shovel all this snow while DH is at work Plowing the town!


I am hearing... swish, swish, swish.....the sound of Little Guys Snow pants as he is pacing the house waiting for the big kids to go outside with him


Around the house...Laundry, Laundry, Laundry & I would also like to clean out Drama Diva's closets this week, she has had a growth spurt overnight!


One of my favorite things...Snow Days!! Our first one in THREE years!!!!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Lenten Family Night on Wednesday, a few errands around town, and Me & DH have a night out on Saturday for a fundraiser for the Fire CO Tour of Italy Dinner & Gift auction!!!


Little Guy just loving the Snow Day!!

For More Daybook entries visit Peggy at Simple Woman's Daybook!



1 comment:

theoldmasonjar said...

"The kids will take 30 minutes to get their snow clothes on and then only stay outside for 15 minutes!"

Ha! So true. I forget about things like this living where there's not enough winter to even call it winter.