Monday, March 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

To see more Daybooks, Visit Peggy HERE




FOR TODAY .....Monday, March 9

Outside my window... Dreary weather with a threat of rain

I am thinking...that I should be off the computer and on the couch sipping tea to nurse my cold

I am thankful for...My husband. He has been working some insane hours and is such a wonderful provider

From the kitchen... Chicken soup and sandwiches and Drama Diva will probably make some some choc-chip cookies after school

I am wearing...Warm socks, Grey Yoga pants, My fave Life is Good Tee and a my fave black hoodie

I am creating...I am still diligently working on my patchwork curtains for the sewing room

I am going...I hope to stay home all day today

I am reading...a Lydia cookbook I borrowed from the Library

I am hoping... That my Nan comes home from the hospital today

I am hearing... the heat kicking on for the first time in three days..it has been unseasonably warm!

Around the house...our bedroom really needs a good straighten since I started weeding out some clothes for the Thrift Shop and of course the ever growing laundry basket..ugh!

One of my favorite things...B12 injections! I just had my first one last week and even despite this nasty cold, I can feel the boost of energy!!

A few plans for the rest of the week..Sil's for dinner on Tues, HUMC Lenten Family on Wed, Youth Group on Thurs and Friday Big Guy has a Lacrosse scrimmage and then me and hubby are off to a good friends wedding


Here is picture thought I am sharing:

Fun & Board games with our neighbor M!

This was taken almost this same time last week, while we were enjoying 10 inches of snow!!!


5 comments:

Liz Tolsma said...

Thanks for following me. I hope you enjoy your visits! I've read your blog before and always enjoy it.

Jen said...

I too love reading cookbooks from the library.

Karla @ Ramblin' Roads said...

Hope you're having a great week! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you'll come again!

Lori said...

I'm curious about the B12 shot - did it hurt? I could seriously use some energy right about now! :)

Melissa said...

Lori, the shot actually did hurt hurt quite a bit! My arm was sore for days! But I am also a HUGE baby! I have a severe B12 defic so I did need it, but despite this darn cold, I can feel the the ENERGY! :D