Monday, March 2, 2009

Unfortunately Melissa

I read Kim's blog and had such a good laugh, I decided to try it myself! The game is to Google Unfortunately (insert name her) !!! Boy, was I surprised to see what I was unfortunately up to!!!! Like Kim my comments are in (comments)..

~Unfortunately Melissa can't stop thinking of how bad Jerry looks naked, and the relationship is ruined (Oh dear! )
~Unfortunately, Melissa doesn't have time to look after her own pets because she is training every day. (well, we all know how hard I work on my girlish figure)
~Unfortunately Melissa didn't grow up with a paintbrush in her hand (sadly, how true, artistic I am not)
~Unfortunately, Melissa is just not that popular in the States anymore ( but I am still rockin' with The Hoff in Germany !)
~Unfortunately, Melissa was wrong in her judgement and Grrr hates people who can't cook eggs (I am happy as long as they are not runny)
~Unfortunately, Melissa isn't accepting new clients right now. (but I am taking all applications)
~Unfortunately, Melissa didn't know her own phone number (Well, I don't call myself....often)
~Unfortunately, Melissa cut her finger while she chopped cucumber. (now this actually happened!)
~Unfortunately, Melissa was called fat (Even after all that training while someone took care of my pets! see above !)
~Unfortunately Melissa and I are going to be out of town this weekend (Now this is fortunate!I would love to be away!)

And the number one Unfortunate Event.....

~Unfortunately, Melissa was unable to wrestle tonight :D

Thanks, this was fun!!!!


2 comments:

Homesteader in Training said...

Oh those were so funny. Wasn't this just great fun? It's amazing what makes us laugh isn't it? Obviously we are easily amused. Thanks for joining in the fun!!!
Big Hugs.
Kim

Kelly said...

Great list!! Thanks for stopping by! You are welcome anytime!! Have a great week!