Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I learned this week

This has been quite a week, and it is only Tuesday!!!
So , I am going to keep my list light this week :O)
1) I have learned that my 6 year keeps having accidents in school because he has been using the Bathroom Hands Free!!
2) I have realized that I can no longer serve "mini" Knot rolls with the Pulled Pork with dinner because Big Guy just ate EIGHT sandwiches!!
3) It doesn't matter what time I try to eat a quick bite, Big Guy always calls to be picked up as soon as the first bite hits my mouth!
4) That Pineapple Express is not about a train...What?? I guess I live under a rock?
5) Little Guy can go until NOON without breakfast any day until I tell him "no eating after midnight" then he wants to eat at 8am!!!
6) No matter how many times you see it done, watching your child be sedated is Heart-Wrenching :(

For More...Visit Musings of a Housewife



9 comments:

Jaime said...

"That Pineapple Express is not about a train...What?? I guess I live under a rock?"

That was too funny! I had thought the same thing!

~Jaime
www.ChaseNKids.com

jen@odbt said...

LOL about your 6 y.o. and the bathroom. What a trip. I'm just waiting for the day when my oldest won't stop eating. I've heard they don't stop!

My heart goes out to you - I've had to see my child sedated once and that was tough.

Jensmere said...

Tooo funnny! Hands free!

Enjoyed reading your gleanings of the week...agree that it is so tough to see you child go through these things!!

Bless you,
Susan

L Harris said...

great list. thanks for coming by my blog!

JanMary said...

Great list - love that first one! I am sure it will be no time at all until my wee son tries that too.

Susanne said...

Pineapple Express: Haha, ya that about sums it up for me too. LOL.

Watching your child sedated and going off to OR is brutal! Many hugs.

Susanne said...

oops my fingers got ahead of my brain and I meant to put "OR and Procedures" in my last comment. Any which way, it is brutal on a Mom's heart.

Musings of a Housewife said...

Mmm.... Pulled pork. ;-) Sounds good! Funny about the mini rolls.

Wendy said...

I hear ya on the watching your child get sedated thing! I cried about it for 2 days after my daughter had to be put under because it freaked me out so badly. Sorry you had to go through it!