Thursday, March 5, 2009

What a Terrible Day

Well, it didn't seem to start bad. My Nan was not feeling well, she hasn't for a few days, but she is 86, we just thought it was a lingering cold. This morning I went to my Mom's (where Nan also lives) and she wasn't too bad or so she said.. Until after I left, I ran back upstairs real quick and saw how bad she really was feeling. That is when I had to make the 911 call..ugh! My mom was a wreck, I was, but couldn't dare show it, even more when Nan was willing to go to the ER, when she normally isn't. I knew then she was not well :( Her blood pressure was really low and so was her temperature and she was very dizzy. Well, after 14 hours in the ER, they have finally admitted her to a Heart floor. We still really have no answers besides the fact that more docs will be checking her out. I think what makes this even harder is that she is pretty darn healthy for a Nan of her young age! Really, it has been years since she has been in a hospital! So, We, I, am not used to seeing her like this...I am off to bed, & try to get some sleep, the AM will come up fast...then start all over again..Boo Hoo :(

3 comments:

The Real Me! said...

Oh my friend. I'm sorry.I'll be saying a prayer for your Nan. I hope you were able to get some rest!
Blessings,
Kim

Amy said...

I'm sorry to hear of your bad day. I hope you were able to get some rest last night. I pray for God's healing for Nan.

A Psych Mommy said...

Oh, I'm sorry for all that is going on! I'm praying for you and your Nan.