Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why do I torture myself?

I do it all the time. I am a glutton for punishment. I am Notorious for IT!
~at 6pm "Sure I will make 48 cupcakes for both 6th grade by tomorrow morning!"
~"Bake for the WHOLE Lacrosse team? No Problem!"
~ "Run to 2 birthday parties within 2hrs, SURE"
~"Hem 6prs of pants for you by morning? You got it!"
Well, today took the cake. I am waiting very impatiently for the Neuro to call about Little Guy today. My heart has been beating about 200 beats per minute since I woke, which is mostly all night long, because I couldn't sleep a wink filled with worry. Well, here is the glutton part..I decide to put a call in to the trusty doc and talk to my fave nurse. I ask if there is a possibility that the Doc can look over the report today and she replies "If he hasn't already looked at them last night, then yes, for sure by today" Great I think! Here it goes, I couldn't leave well enough alone....I chime in "Well, that could be a good sign right? If there was a change or problem I would have heard from last night?" She quickly says "Oh No, sometimes he just gets so caught up in the hospital at night, it becomes to late to call!!!" UGH!!!! What was I thinking???? I should have just left well enough ALONE! Hubby still assures me that this is a good sign we have not heard from him last night, but it is not helping!!!! Ring Phone, RING!

1 comment:

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

I hope you guys get some answers soon! Very frustrating and worrisome! Hang in there!