Sunday, April 19, 2009

Signing Off

After some long consideration, I have decided to end my blogging experience,w ell at least for now ;) I have realized that i do become easily consumed with my cyber experiences and less time is being spent on the things that mean the most to me and what I started blogging about in the first place. Some women do such a wonderful job of delegating their time, but this has always been my weak point. Thank you to all my bloggity friends for making this a fun experience :)

2 comments:

The Real Me! said...

I'm going to miss you Melissa but completely understand at the same time. I'm just an early bird and am able to do it all before the kids get up. There would be no way I could do it other wise!
BIG HUGS to you my friend.
And feel free to email me if you want.
Kim

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

Although I haven't been following for very long, I have enjoyed getting to know you. But I completely understand. I continually struggle to find that balance. You are so right. We have to enjoy our children while we can. Take care my friend! And know that you will be missed.