Sunday, May 24, 2009

My latest Obsession



BOOKS and MORE Books!

I always get a bit carried away when I divulge into one of my obsessions, always deciding I NEED the entire Book Series or every title by my new Favorite Author. So, I have been trying to go in moderation, like I have been trying to live by with all of my current loves and obsessions, and I am not doing too bad.. considering I am reading the books and I am also trying to borrow most of them from the Public Library. Then the Library had their annual Book Sale, who can pass up great Paperbacks for $.10???!!!

I had decided to look into great Summer and Beach themes. With my youngest at age Seven, I can enjoy another Awesome Beach Summer READING! It was great last year and I am really looking forward to it again. Finding a new Love for easy reading Friendship and Romance books, my Obsession was Fired up! I know I have over twenty Beach-themed books on my bookcase and have requests in for over 10 books over at the Library! (most of my books that are on my list to read are on my Shelfari Bookcase at the bottom of my Blog) Yikes!

But I am really moving along... I am reading a book in 2 days.. and my family is still fed, the house is still clean, and for the first time in forever, my laundry is caught up! So my only real obsession at this moment?? is what books to read right now and what to save for the Beach Days????

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I've been thinking about some lighter summer reading fare too. I'm just finishing up with the spring reading thing books on my list.

I'm like that with a new author I find and like, I have to read everything they've written. LOL.

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

I love reading! I get so caught up in a good book that I read without stopping and nothing else gets done. So I am trying to read in moderation. Very difficult!

Glad to see you back! Hope your week is going well!