Friday, May 29, 2009

Will it ever stop?

Don't get me wrong, I love my little guy, but my goodness, that boy can talk! He talks as soon as he wakes and does not stop until he hits the hay, come to think of it..he even talks in his sleep!
Yes I know, I should cherish theses moments, and I do, most of the time! But he is the kind of kid who repeats himself and repeats and repeats..you get the idea...
Then Drama Diva comes into the picture...and it just doubles, no maybe triples! They start off all happy and fun, and then BAM, the arguing begins. They fight like crazy. So now the talking has been replaced with SCREAMING!! I can not take anymore! Please God, tell me this is not a preview of our Summer vacation! Will it ever STOP?

3 comments:

Susanne said...

It's hard when you're sorta of hearing it all from the outside. My two sometimes constantly go at it too and they are older. I wish I had the answers.

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

How frustrating! My son is a talker too...all the time. But since he is an only child, he doesn't have anyone to argue with. Although, he and my husband can and do argue quite a bit. Most of the time they are just playing. It can still grate on my nerves, though. Hope you find a solution my friend! And I hope your week is off to a great start! We'll just pray that the summer won't be like today!

Laura said...

I often say to myself, under my breathe, "just shut up" The kids can not hear me, and I feel better.

Yeah. Pretty sure you won't find this advice in any parenting book.