Friday, June 12, 2009

Lists...


I can't remember the last time I have been able to complete everything on my to-do list. Yes, I have completed the impossible! I had made a long term list of things I would like to organize/clean out. Well, today I have finished! Yes it took me almost 3 weeks, but nonetheless...DONE! I cleaned out & organized TWO hall/linen closets, cleaned out Little Guys room and sorted through his clothes, cleaned my closet & clothes, re-arranged my bedroom and organized to be more of an quiet place for me to retreat to at night, finished all the laundry, sorted through over 15 bags of winter and bigger sized clothing (We are emptying out our crawlspace for some renovations)and have also read more than 6 books that I have been wanting to read!!!! I actually had nothing to do today..well nothing BIG, there is always something to do here! I feel so content! I can't remember the last time I felt so settled..So..now to make a NEW list I guess??


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I tagged you on my blog! Tag you are it! :o)
http://4my3kids.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-have-been-tagged.html

Sarah Dawn said...

You would love Costa Rica! The coffee would keep your blog going strong!

Delighted to meet you! Just found your site via CSAHM. I just started this blogging adventure a few months ago, but continue to be amazed at the joy, encouragement, and faith that I find.

Keep writing, the world is reading.

Hugs from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn