Monday, October 26, 2009

My Point of View

Ok, someone please explain......


A few months ago, I was ridiculed and actually scoffed at

for jamming out to Dirty Diana & PYT




But now that MJ has passed on....


Some of those same people have now become

so overwhelmed with him, they are tattooing themselves

and wearing one glove???



Hey, I have never been ashamed to show my love to the King of Pop...

I just can't wrap my head around some people????


*Stay Tuned*..I will soon be posting a picture of myself for your tattooing consideration ;)


Just My opinion......




One of my faves....

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have that CD too! I love listening to MJ and always have. I think it is silly how people are obsessed with him. There were even some who committed suicide after his death.

Thanks for "peeking in my windows".

Amy

Lori said...

Oh, PYT! I'd totally forgotten that song. Guess what I'll be singing today? ;)