Wednesday, November 4, 2009

30 days of Thanksgiving - Nov 4



Ok, so I am bit late to start, but I have just found this great blog by Karla, and couldn't wait to jump in! If you want to join or just pop in for an uplifting visit, go to Karla's Corner

I am Thankful today for my family. Not just my family of five in my home, but my extended family also. We are so very blessed to have loved ones close by and have such a great relationship with them. My children, like myself, are so lucky to have these family memories. I know we are not perfect, but we love & support each other, even when it is not so easy.

You, however, continue in the things that you learned and were persuaded to believe, knowing from what persons you learned them and that from infancy you have known the holy writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through the faith in connection with Christ Jesus. - 2Timothy 3:14,15


1 comment:

Karen said...

That is such a blessing--and a wonderful thing to be thankful for! Karen