Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Beat the Clock...


Okay, I know it is already November 3rd.....but I am going to attempt to make a quilt for Little Guy as a Christmas present


This under normal circumstances, for any other relative, would be easy..but, not for Little Guy! To keep it a surprise, I can only work on it while he is in school and in bed! And three of the five school day, I mind another little guy, which kinda prevents much quilting activity....



Here is the pattern I chose and the fabrics...
We just switched the decor to a "big boy room". He wanted a football theme, so I thought this would be perfect. I am hoping if I start today  tonight, I should be able to machine piece it together rather quickly, so I can hand quilt the top....
What do you think? Am I nuts?








No comments: