Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Here it goes..

I am not holding back any longer.....

My nerves will NOT hold me back......

I am going to shout it from the rooftops....


I feel PAIN FREE!!

Yup, that's right! It has taken almost a full year, but I have found the right doses of medication and my Rheumatoid Arthritis is under control!!! I have been so nervous that I would "jinx" it if I spoke too soon, but I just got back from the dr's and she agrees....I am finally turning that corner to wellness.....aahhhhh

It is amazing what little things I took for granted that became so hard to do...fold laundry, take a walk with my kids, tie my shoes!!! And it really just dragged me down, in every sense of the word. This disease was really getting the best of me, and I am so glad to be back!

So, don't be alarmed if you see any posts from me....I just may be folding laundry or taking strolls around the neighborhood!!! Woot!

1 comment:

Shari@aPsychMommy said...

I'm so glad that you have your pain under control! My mom has rheumatoid arthritis and I know she has had to give up a lot of things that she loves to do such as knitting and other crafts. She told me the same thing about taking the simple things for granted. Her doc isn't really messing with her meds though--maybe I should encourage her to go back to her doc