Monday, November 9, 2009

I had to make a choice...

I could have
sneaked away to my sewing room and start little guy's quilt ( which I haven't even started yet, blush!)

or
I could watch a movie with the kids and have family night....

Then,
 I had another opportunity on Sunday...watch football with my men ...or .....sew.......

Hmmm...It was a pretty easy choice  :O) .....

and I even was able to sneak in some cross stitching.....


Quilting can wait...it will come together...soon...

Christmas ornaments on their way....

2 comments:

Stam House said...

Make me in the mood for Christmas songs!!! Good job :-)

gianna said...

wow! sewing and me do NOT do well together. my daughter is lucky to get her awana patches sewn on her cubbies vest. you are an inspiration that you actually WANT to sew. i'm really going to have to get to know you more!